"I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot."
-D.H. Lawrence


Monday, October 3, 2011

The Daily Shoot- Humor and Laughter

Today's Daily Shoot assignment was a tough one.
October 3, 2011 (Day 687) Assignment
Make a photograph that expresses humor or laughter today.



Now, I know I should have figured out a way to make Mick laugh and take a picture of it but I honestly just couldn't be bothered today, and he hates having his photo taken. So I cheated. This is an old photo I took a few years ago of a lawn gnome my mom has stashed in the house somewhere, and I'm not sure why. But seriously, who doesn't think lawn gnomes are funny? They make me laugh.

Not much going on around here today. It's finally cooled down a bit, my feet are actually cold as I sit here and type this. Just been doing little things around the house today, planning what to do for dinner tonight, finishing touches on wedding thank you notes. Can you believe the wedding was a month ago yesterday? It feels like so much more to me!

Have a nice Monday, folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment