"I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot."
-D.H. Lawrence


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dum, dum dah-dum!

In case you silly people couldn't tell, the title is the tune from the Bridal March.

Yay! Finally some concrete wedding news! I was able to book a date this morning, which is a huge relief! We will be married Friday, September 2 in the afternoon. We are getting married at the Archbishop's Palace (learn about it here) which looks like this:


The room where our ceremony will take place.
We are getting married in a room where I can have my dad walk me down the aisle, which makes me very happy. Beyond these details, I don't really know anything yet. The lady I spoke to on the phone said they are going to send us a ceremony package where we will be able to personalize the ceremony more but I won't have that for a few days. I'm just happy because now it feels like this is all really going to happen!
Now, unfortunately for my female friends on here, I won't be able to show you pictures of the dress and my hairstyle once I figure it out because of course Mick reads this blog. But I'll find some way to share it all with you!





Time to go work for a good Bride Bod and burn some calories. Have a great Thursday, everyone! The weekend is almost here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment