"I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot."
-D.H. Lawrence


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stranger

Hello! Happy Saturday my friends! I'm posting from a pub in Camden, one of my favourite London gems. It's a great and funky market town. We've been looking for cool knickknacks for the apartment. We came up to london to see one of our favourite comedians, Steve Hughes last night-- he was hilarious, as was the opening act, Sully O'Sullivan. Check them out.

We spent the night at a hotel and came to Camden this morning. Here is my day 4 febphotoaday submission- strangers.

Have a great weekend, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment